This is a great way to use leftover ham and peas. Kids love it!
Farfalle with ham and peas
Recipe type: Pasta
- ¾ pound farfalle pasta
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 3 garlic cloves, minced (about 1 Tbsp)
- 1½ cups diced ham
- 8 ounces frozen peas
- ½ cup cream
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¾ teaspoon black pepper
- Heat 4 quarts of water and 2 Tbsp salt in a large pot for the pasta.
- Once the water starts to boil, add the pasta and cook at a rolling boil, uncovered, until al dente.
- Drain and return to the pot.
- While you are cooking the pasta, heat the butter in a medium skillet on medium heat until melted.
- Add the minced garlic and cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Cook the frozen peas according to package directions.
- Stir in the ham and the peas.
- Stir in ½ cup of cream, Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper.
- When the pasta is ready, toss it with the sauce in the pot, and serve.