I just love tropical flavors on fish in the summer. This is so easy and it tastes great on grilled salmon.
Mango Salsa for Fish
Recipe type: Condiment
- 1 mango - peeled, seeded, and chopped
- ¼ cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1 red or sweet onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 fresh jalapeno chile pepper, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- In a medium bowl, mix mango, red bell pepper, red or sweet onion, cilantro, jalapeno, lime juice, and lemon juice. Cover, and allow to sit at least 30 minutes before serving.