Tasty pork tenderloin. I made up this recipe up while trying to recreate the flavors from a pork roast a neighbor prepared.
Ginger Orange Pork Tenderloin
Recipe type: Entree
Cuisine: American Comfort
- 1 1-2 pound pork tenderloin
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon orange marmalade
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- ½ teaspoon ginger, grated
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup chicken stock
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine olive oil, soy sauce, marmalade, thyme, ginger, garlic, and salt and pepper (very little salt needed due to soy sauce).
- Spread the mixture over the pork tenderloin and roast for 35 to 45 minutes per pound (185 degrees on a meat thermometer).
- While cooking add stock to the bottom of the pan if marinade begins to solidify. Or, mix stock with the marinade in the pan once the roast is done.
- Serve sauce with the meat.